Bay Area Medical Center's diagnostic imaging services department is staffed by board-certified diagnostic radiologists. Services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week with the exception of MRI, Women's Health and mobile PET/CT, which operate on a scheduled-only basis.
The Radiology Department is staffed by the board-certified diagnostic radiologists of Green Bay Radiology. Other department staff includes radiologic technologists who are specially trained in mammography, registered diagnostic medical sonographers, certified nuclear medicine technologists, certified CT/MRI technologists, and other radiologic technologists and support staff.
Some of the services offered are:
- Radiology: Standard bone studies, chest and abdominal exams, barium contrast procedures, facet/sacral nerve joint blocks, IV contrast procedures, arthrography and fluoroscopy.
- Computed tomography (CT): Total body diagnostic scanning, CT guided biopsy and CT angiography.
- Nuclear medicine: Cardiac procedures and SPECT imaging and conventional nuclear medicine exams.
- Ultrasound: Abdominal, obstetric and pelvic ultrasound with endovaginal and peripheral vascular procedures.
- Women's health: Screening and diagnostic mammograms, needle localization procedures and bone mineral densitometry.
- MRI: Total body scanning and MRI angiography procedures.
- Angiography: Cerebral and selective abdominal procedures, pulmonary angiography and balloon angioplasty.
- PET/CT: Mobile PET/CT scanning.
Hours of operation
Outpatient x-ray: Open 6:30 a.m. to 10 p.m. Monday through Friday and 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
Emergency procedures are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
CT: Open 24 hours a day, 5 days a week Sunday through Thursday. Staffed Saturday and Sunday from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. for emergency and inpatient procedures and limited outpatient procedures.
Ultrasound: Open 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. On call for emergencies on weekends and after hours.
Nuclear medicine: Open 6:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. On call for emergencies on weekends and after hours.
MRI: Open 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. Monday through Friday and 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. on Saturday.