A vision for the community
Together, Bay Area Medical Center and Aurora Health Care are developing a vision for the community that includes easy access to state-of-the-art facilities with a focus on enhancing the overall health and well-being of the community.
We’re making improvements with you in mind
- Related services will be closer together.
- Aurora Bay Area Health Center on Old Peshtigo Road will be a hub for primary care, urgent care and nonsurgical specialties.
- Bay Area Medical Center will be home to specialty and surgical services.
- Increased privacy.
- Easier access to state-of-the-art facilities and care.
Aurora Bay Area Health Center renovation
During renovations, many of our services will be temporarily located in the health center. Please know we remain dedicated to making your care easy and convenient. If you have questions about our progress or where your next appointment might be, contact your physician’s office.
Click here to learn more information about the renovations beginning at the Aurora Bay Area Health Center on Old Peshtigo Road.
Bay Area Medical Center construction
On Monday, December 19th the last piece of iron was placed on the new hospital. We celebrated the "Topping Off" of the building with the iron workers that have been working hard on the building. Check out the links below for more information.
Marinette Eagle Herald
- This article was published to the Marinette Eagle Herald’s website on December 19. To view, visit: http://www.ehextra.com/Content/News/News-Articles/Article/Banner-day-for-BAMC/12/35/37015
WLUK-TV 11, FOX, Green Bay
- This segment aired on December 19 at approximately 9:40 p.m. with an estimated 42,093 viewers. It aired again on December 20 at approximately 4:55 a.m. with an estimated 2,007 viewers and approximately 7:30 a.m. with an estimated 36,488 viewers. It was also posted on WLUK’s website which averages 665,576 unique monthly visitors. To view, visit: http://fox11online.com/news/local/milestone-reached-for-new-bay-area-medical-center
WLUC-TV 6, NBC, Marquette
- This segment aired on December 20 at approximately 6:30 a.m. with an estimated 4,060 viewers. It was also posted on WLUC’s website which averages 279,993 unique monthly visitors. To view, visit: http://www.uppermichiganssource.com/content/news/Whats-a-Topping-Out-ceremony-And-why-is-Santa-climbing-around-on-the-new-medical-center-407532505.html
WTAQ-AM Green Bay
- This segment aired on December 20 at 5:05 a.m., 7:05 a.m., and 8:35 a.m. To listen, visit: http://mms.tveyes.com/MediaCenterPlayer.aspx?u=aHR0cDovL21lZGlhY2VudGVyLnR2ZXllcy5jb20vZG93bmxvYWRnYXRld2F5LmFzcHg%2FVXNlcklEPTM2Nzk1NyZNRElEPTcwNjcyMTUmTURTZWVkPTc1MDkmVHlwZT1NZWRpYQ%3D%3D
Click here to see drone footage of the new hospital site on November 6, 2016
Click here to see a live feed from the new building site.
Click here to see interior renderings of the new hospital.