At Bay Area Medical Center, we understand that your employees are your greatest asset. Our team of occupational health professionals responds quickly to employees' needs and offers appropriate treatment in a clinic specifically dedicated to occupational medicine. We provide a wide variety of health-related services, including employee physicals, work-injury medical care, immunizations, medical surveillance and more. We are committed to keeping workers healthy and safe, giving them prompt medical care after an injury, and helping them remain productive and active during recovery. Our occupational health department is focused on helping employees stay healthy, resilient and productive with the ultimate goal of reducing overall healthcare costs while creating and maintaining a healthy workforce.
- Audiometric screenings.
- Bloodborne pathogens program.
- Drug and alcohol testing services and compliance programs.
- Influenza (flu) shots.
- Occupational rehabilitation services.
- Physicals: preplacement evaluation and Department of Transportation medical surveillance.
- Respiratory protection program.
- Vaccinations: tuberculosis (TB) skin tests, hepatitis and tetanus.
- Wellness programs.
- Workers' compensation injury and illness care.