Bay Area Medical Center's drug and alcohol testing, training, and compliance programs are organized to provide a timely relay of information, improve understanding of rules and regulations, and provide confidential reporting to aid in maintaining an efficient and productive workforce.
- Policy: Assist in writing and/or updating your company substance abuse policy.
- Training: Provide supervisory and employee substance abuse training as required by the Department of Transportation.
- Testing/collections: Coordinate all drug and alcohol test collections (on-site, clinic and nationwide).
- Random selections: Computerized random selection process and administration.
- Laboratory: A Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) certified laboratory is used for all drug testing. We can also work with a lab of your choice.
- Reporting: Results are confidentially reported via phone, fax, email or mailed within a day of the final results.