The Bay Area Medical Center's (BAMC) workers' compensation services are designed to open and maintain the lines of communication between employee, employer and other care providers to optimize timely recuperation.
- Quality medical care provided in a timely manner by a board-certified occupational health physician.
- A proactive philosophy in returning injured workers to the job and minimizing time loss.
- Injury care coordinated with the BAMC emergency center for 24-hour care.
- Coordinated services with occupational rehabilitation.
- Coordination of care with quality specialists, if referrals are necessary.
- Post-accident drug screens completed at time of care, if required.
- Quality injury and illness care provided promptly.
- Consistent, coordinated care.
- Decreased workers' compensation costs due to appropriate medical care/follow-up.
- Decreased lost time from work due to early return-to-work philosophy, resulting in decreased productivity losses.