Bay Area Medical Center (BAMC) provides a variety of rehabilitation services at our hospital location and at 3 outpatient sites in Marinette; Crivitz; and Stephenson, Michigan. Wherever you live, work or play, we are available to help you gain the most out of your recovery from illness or injury.
Why choose us?
- BAMC offers the most comprehensive rehabilitation services in the Tri-county area of Northeast Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. We specialize in therapy services across the spectrum of both age and types of injury and offer a greater array of treatment options than any other therapy provider in the area.
- Our team is composed of highly skilled and enthusiastic professionals who are dedicated to helping you succeed to the best of your ability. Many of our team members have advanced training and certifications to provide the best care close to home.
- Our mobility center sites offer exceptional access to a vast number of different types of cutting-edge equipment, the region's only therapeutic pool, and a convenient location that is adjacent to several physician offices.
- We work hard to accommodate your busy life and initiate your care at a convenient time with our large team of providers.
- In the end, it's all about you—together we'll create a plan that helps you achieve your personal goals and restores you to the highest level of function possible.
BAMC's rehabilitation department is located in the Mobility Center. Rehabilitation is open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.