Don't let a sports injury take you out of the game. Bay Area Medical Center's sports medicine program focuses on providing quick diagnoses, rehabilitation, and return to full activity in a fast and safe time frame.
Our sports medicine program includes certified athletic trainers who use the latest rehabilitation technologies and techniques, state-of-the-art training and performance enhancement programs and a fitness center designed to meet your training needs.
As the region's largest established sports medicine program, we offer a proven team approach, which includes orthopedic surgeons, primary care physicians, physical and occupational therapists providing nonsurgical orthopedic care, plus a state-of-the-art facility equipped with leading-edge technology and equipment.
Sports Medicine Services include:
- Region's first comprehensive concussion management program
- Same day injury evaluations by Certified Athletic Trainers
- Accelerated access into rehabilitation at Bay Area's Mobility Center
- 24-hour MRI and X-ray results
- Onsite medical coverage for area high school and UW sporting events and tournaments
- Physician evaluations and surgical consults
- Sole athletic training provider for Tri-City youth sports (ie - M&M Soccer, M&M Thunder, Marinette & Menominee baseball/softball)
- Community education programs
- Annual Spine Boarding Event